Cellulant pursues high ethical standards in all its business activities and has established a code of business conduct in that respect. Cellulant whistleblowing procedures provide a confidential channel for employees and other relevant stakeholders to raise concerns about workplace malpractices or inappropriate behaviour.
A whistleblower may report inappropriate behaviour, either officially or confidentially to a third-party vendor through any of the following channels:
- Phone call: +27 31 308 0670
- Email, through dedicated email address: [email protected]
- WhatsApp Live: +27 71 868 4792
- Fax: +27 31 3128825
- Postal: PO BOX 51006, MUSGRAVE, 4062, SOUTH AFRICA
- Web based portal: www.whistleblowing.co.za
- Mobile APP: Download the secure Whistle Blowers APP from Google Play or the Apple APP store. The App guides you through the reporting process with ease.